3 Sydenham Road
Leeds LS11 9RU
0113 244 5866
This will be replaced with the Google Map.
- @StudioJleeds @BDonline @AdelphiLeeds Adelphi is a great pub. Have you visited the Garden Gate? Most architecturally amazing pub in Leeds! 1 day ago
- @PerfectPintUK Thank you very much. Think I'll be having one (or two) after work! 1 day ago
- @BeerRitzLeeds @marblebrewers If it's selling that well we might re-name it... 5 days ago
- @Schmollberg Yes it is! The builders are on site at the moment so we are looking at the end of June for an opening date. 5 days ago
- Just dropped some beer off @ChequersLedsham Might just abandon the van and spend the rest of the day in their beer garden... 6 days ago
ABOUT THE BEERS
We produce four permanent beers; Leeds Pale, Yorkshire Gold, Leeds Best and Midnight Bell. Over the course of the year they are joined by a range of seasonal beers which encompass a wide range of styles and flavours. We hope you enjoy them.
An easy drinking pale ale. Light and hoppy with delicate floral notes and a well balanced finish.
A classic Yorkshire Bitter. Finest English hops blend perfectly with our unique Yorkshire yeast to create a full flavoured beer with a superb hoppy finish.
A premium dark mild. Crystal and chocolate malts combine to give a full bodied, complex character to this award winning ale.
A light hoppy bitter. Select Chinook hops give citrus notes to this delicate golden ale.
Black IPA. Not to be mistaken for a stout, American citrus hops give a clean, crisp and brilliantly refreshing finish.
JANUARY - MARCH
Smooth Malty Mild. Smooth and dark this beer uses a complex blend of roasted malts to deliver a perfectly balanced finish
APRIL - JUNE
A straw coloured summer beer. A crisp clean light coloured beer flavoured with English hops to reflect the traditions of British summer time.
JULY - SEPTEMBER
A traditional stout. A combination of dark roasted malts and subtle hops give this robust stout a rich finish.
OCTOBER - DECEMBER